Copper has a great integration with Zapier, a tool that allows you to connect a variety of different web apps together and create automations between them. If a certain action takes place in one app, it triggers a resulting action in the same or another app. Maybe you want to create a lead from a Google Sheet or Woofoo Form. Or maybe you just want to automate something within Copper, like cloning an opportunity to a new pipeline after it's won. All of this and more can be achieved by creating a 'Zap' or automation with Zapier.
In this module, we'll tackle the following:
Our Zapier integration can help you build automations with Google Contacts, Wufoo, Gravity Forms, Google Sheets, Slack, MailChimp, Intercom, Zillow Tech Connect, JotForm, Infusionsoft, Facebook Lead Ads, Typeform, Thankster, Emma, Smartsheet, Webmerge, SupportBee, and more. To access our pre-built Zapier integrations, or 'Zaps,' follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Zapier account, and click 'Explore.'
- Search for 'Copper,' then click on the Copper app icon so a check-mark appears in the upper right of it.
- The page should refresh to show you a 'Copper' tag below the box that lets you browse apps. Below the tag, scroll down in the page to see our pre-built Zaps:
Below are the steps to connect your Copper account to Zapier:
- Start a Zapier free trial.
- Sign into your new Zapier account, and click the 'Connected Accounts link across the top. you'll want to connect your account to Copper. To do this, lets navigate to Connected Accounts:
3. Search for Copper in the search bar, and click on the app that comes up in your results:
4. You'll be prompted to enter your email address and token:
5. To generate your token, follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Copper account, and click 'Settings' from the left-hand menu.
- Under the 'Customize Copper' section, click 'Integrations.'
- Click the blue 'Generate Token' button to the right of the Zapier listing.
- Copy the token that's created:
6. Return to Zapier, and enter the email address you use to log into Copper in the 'E-mail' box and enter your token from Copper in the 'Token' box, then click the 'Yes, Continue' button.
You have now connected your Copper account to Zapier and are ready to start creating helpful Zaps!
Ready to build your first Zap? Rather than hear us explain it, head straight to the source with Zapier's 'Getting Started Guide.'
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.