There are three options to print a filtered list:
- Export a filtered list and print the spreadsheet.
- Use the Google Sheet Add-on to print a filtered spreadsheet
- Export all contacts, filter them separately in a spreadsheet, and then print
Let's look at each of these options. For all three, let's say we want to filter for a contact type called 'Client List.'
1. Sign into your Copper account, and click 'People' from the left-hand menu.
2. Filter this list of people by contact type 'Client List':
3. Select all records in the page by clicking the top left checkbox.
4. Click the three little dots, and choose 'Export List':
Note: Our file size limit per data export is 100G
5. The filtered list will export into your Gmail. You can print from there.
1. Go to your people records:
2. Filter by contact type 'Client list.'
3. Once the list is filtered, click the blue 'Save Filter Set' button.
4. Download our Custom Report Builder.
5. Select 'People,' then choose the filter you saved:
6. Print the spreadsheet:
1. Sign into your Copper account, and click 'Settings from the left-hand menu.
2. In the 'Data Management' section of the settings page, click 'Export Data'
3. Sign into your email account, and wait a couple minutes for the file to show up. If the file does not show up, search for email@example.com in your Gmail.
4. You can also open your spreadsheet in Google Sheets by downloading our Custom Report Builder add-on.