We are sorry to hear you are having trouble logging in. Please try these steps and let us know if it helps!
A. Check that you are logged in correctly
1) Go to the URL chrome://settings and make sure you are logged in Chrome with your registered Copper email
2) Make sure you are logged into Gmail with your registered Copper email
B. Clear your Chrome data
1) In the Chrome menu, go to 'Preferences' ⇨ 'Privacy' ⇨ 'Clear Browsing Data'
2) Have these ticked:
* Choose 'Since the beginning of time'
* Cookies and other site and plugin data
* Hosted app data
* Click 'Clear browsing data'
3) In the Chrome menu, go to 'Preferences' ⇨ 'About' ⇨ make sure Chrome is updated
4) Quit and reopen Chrome
C. Sign in again
1) Try signing into Copper again. When you sign in, please click the red button and choose the account tied to your registered Copper email address
2) If you have multiple email addresses, you can also make multiple profiles