Our iOS and Android apps have a native feature to import your device's contact directly into Copper. Once imported, they'll be visible through the mobile apps, web app, or Chrome Extension so you can always access them.
To import contacts from your iOS or Android contacts:
- Open the iOS or Android app on your device
- Click the "More" button in the lower right corner
- Select Import Contacts.
- You'll see a list of your contacts - check off the ones you'd like to bring into Copper. Or click Select All at the top right corner.
- Click Continue and then Start.
- If any duplicates were detected, you'll have the option to merge them with your existing Copper contact.
- Click Done.
Once you've done your first import, you'll have the option to turn off or off the auto-sync features in the app.
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.