As part of our ongoing work to improve workflows for our users, we rolled out the ability for users to easily complete a Task and jot down quick notes that get automatically added to the activity log. This is part 2 of the change we released in our last sprint, and is designed to help users complete their Tasks in a more fluid motion while also ensuring that tasks are documented thoroughly--a super important aspect of tracking ongoing development of customer relationships. We also provided users with the ability to bulk complete or bulk reopen Tasks as needed. With this sprint, we also made an update to the Google Sheets Add-on to include Activity type in the data export for Tasks. Keep an eye out for more workflow improvements coming soon!
- NEW New easy Task completion flow
- NEW Ability to bulk complete or bulk reopen Tasks
- NEW Activity Type added to Tasks data export through Google Sheets Add-on
One of the things customers have been asking for is the ability to access their Team Drives when adding related files to records in Prosperworks. Now, users can access their Team Drives when adding related files to Leads, Companies, People, Opportunities, and Projects. Prior to this release, users had to download items from their Team Drives and add them to their own Drives before they could add them as related files (what a pain!). Now, users can quickly access shared documents from Team Drives without any extra downloading or file movement. Check it out!
- NEW Users can now access Team Drives when adding related files
With this release, we rolled out a bunch of improvements to our filters across all entities in our product that make it easier for users to find records that are missing information. Now, users are able to filter by Empty on the following field types: Custom drop down fields, custom multi-select drop down fields, Tags, City, State, Zip fields; Company, Opportunities, and Projects fields. Prior to this release, it was very difficult for users to find records that were missing data for any of those fields, and customers were anxious for a solution. Now, our users can get a more complete picture about the state of their records and can easily identify which records still need additional detail. Be on the lookout for more filter improvements coming soon.
- NEW Users can now filter by Empty to find records with empty fields for: Custom drop down fields, custom multi-select drop down fields, Tags, City, State, Zip fields; Company, Opportunities, and Projects fields
Adios, bugs! Here are some of the highly requested fixes we rolled out with this release.
- Prior to this release, RingCentral users were receiving an incorrect error message when RingCentral was experiencing connection issues and it was causing confusion with users. We clarified the error message.
- Now, when you edit the visibility settings for multiple records in Projects and Leads, your setting changes will save correctly.
- We fixed a problem with our “New prospective clients” email that was sending users to a blank screen when they tried to add a contact to Prosperworks.
- Prior to this release, users were experiencing an issue when creating a note for any activity that was selecting the wrong activity type--now, when you add a note, it stays on the activity type you selected.
- Before this release, when you added a contact through the Add Suggested Contacts section of the Dashboard, the “Adding…” state would sometimes get stuck or you couldn’t complete adding a user--now, you can add contacts without any hiccups.