UI / UX IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
Email Feature Improvements:
- You can send an email inline from the activity log section of a record.
- You can reply to emails inline right from the activity log.
- A new design of the activity log allows you to easily identify if you're logging a note, activity or sending an email
- You can search Companies, People, Leads and Opportunities by name.
- Interaction counts are available for Leads, People, Companies, and Opportunities.
- You can now select Private Slack channels to receive notifications. Admins can edit the Slack settings to do so.
- Activity notes are preserved, even if you navigate away from a page before saving the note.
- Suggested Contacts can now be selected when you are relating a person to a record.
- "My Open Projects" filter option is now available by default for Projects.
- Win Percentage is now available as a column for the Opportunity List View.
- Tab names reflect details of that tab page, so it's easier to switch back and forth between the ProsperWorks tabs you have open.
- Dashboard reports now show the date range of the displayed data.
- Color of overdue tasks updates properly when the status of a task is changed