Google Slides Integration (available on all plans)
- Create customized sales presentations with our new Google Slides integration.
- Turn data from an Opportunity into a customized presentation in Google Slides with no required manual data entry.
- Learn more about Google Slides integration.
Webhooks (available on Professional and Business plans)
- Build integrations with ProsperWorks by using our new Webhooks notifications.
- When records are created, updated or deleted in ProsperWorks, your integrated systems can receive a notification from ProsperWorks.
- Learn more about Webhooks.
Multi select custom fields (available on all plans)
- Create new custom fields that support multiple options.
- You can assign multiple options from a multi-select field, filter by these options, bulk update, import, export and access them via the Dev API.
- Learn more about multi select custom fields.
UI/UX IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
Dev API updates
- Activity data now includes Opportunity Status Change events
- Custom field definitions now include the entity names where the custom fields are available
- New endpoint to list up to 200 system users per page
- Fixed a bug that caused Opportunities to be created without a Primary Contact
- Improvements to the loading state of list views
- A tooltip now shows the full text of long opportunity names
Dashboard reports polish
- Sales and Pipeline reports on the dashboard will now display count summary information when you select the "Count" radio button.
- The lead file import will now include the Lead Status.
- The Last Contacted and Status Updated date fields will display in the correct format if you change the date format to DD/MM/YYYY.