Here at Copper CRM we're dedicated to building a CRM that sales team love to use. Part of that mission includes moving fast to build new features, fix bugs and make improvements. In an effort to be more transparent to you as customers, we would like to publish the details about each release as they come out so you can follow along, receive updates, and give feedback on our progress. Here are few quick bullet points about how our release notes work:
- We release new features, UI/UX improvements and bug fixes every 2 weeks
- We will post release notes to this community every time a release gets pushed
- The release notes will contain a breakdown of new features, UI/UX improvements, and bug fixes
- Our web app releases are named in alphabetical order after food (Apple, Bacon, Churro...)
- Our Mobile releases are named in alphabetical order after video games (Donkey Kong, Excite Bike, Final Fantasy...)
Thank you for being customers and we look forward to building the world's best CRM together!
VP of Product