Interested in gaining early access to new features in our Android App? You can opt into including beta features in your Copper mobile app for Android. You'll still have all the same current features; you'll just be able to give feedback on new ones we're testing out.
You can enable this in the Google Play store:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for 'Copper.'
- Click the 'Copper - CRM for Gmail' option:
- If you have not yet installed the app, install it. Once it's installed, proceed to step 5.
- Scroll down in the app page until you see a box that says, 'Become a beta tester':
- Click 'I'm In.' This will prompt a pop-up window to appear, asking you to reconfirm:
- Click 'Join.' Now when you return to the Android mobile app for Copper, you'll start seeing beta features get added as you work as normal.
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.