Tasks represent the meetings, phone calls or other actions you need to take to move the opportunity forward, so it's helpful to know the status of tasks as opportunities move through your pipeline. Project Task Indicators help keep you on track to execute on the tasks needed to close a business deal.
Understand Opportunity Task Indicators:
Opportunity Task Indicators allow you to see if an opportunity is on track or needs immediate attention. They are located at the top right corner of each opportunity in the pipeline view.
If the Opportunity Task Indicator is...
- Red - Your Opportunity needs immediate attention. This Opportunity has an overdue task.
- Yellow - Your Opportunity is on track. The Opportunity has a related task due within 24 hours.
- Gray Checkmark - Your opportunity is on track. The opportunity has a related task due in the future.
- If the opportunity does not have an Opportunity Task Indicator, this opportunity does not have a related task.
Use Opportunity Task Indicators:
Beyond just seeing the opportunity task indicator, you'll want to know which specific task it's associated with. You might also want to update the status of the task. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Click the Opportunity Task Indicator in the upper right of the opportunity.
- Click the name of the task to see the task details page on the right of the screen.
- Mark the task as complete by checking the checkbox next to the task.
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.