The 'Dashboards' icon is pre-selected when you sign into Copper. On all plans, you'll have a 'Today' dashboard and an 'Activity' dashboard to help get a birdseye view into the status of your individual users and teams.
In this article, we'll tackle the following:
When you log into Copper, the first screen you see is your 'Today' dashboard. Think of it as a control panel for your information.
From here you can see the following information:
- Suggestions on which contacts to add to Copper
- Your calendar events for the day
- Your forecasted sales and forecasted pipeline
- Opportunities you are following
- Your upcoming tasks
- Contacts you’ve had conversations with recently
This is a great place to start your day from and make your plan of attack. For information and instructions on how to customize your dashboard, check out our article on Dashboard Customization.
The 'Activity' dashboard shows you how your individual users or teams are spending their time. If you notice a high-performing team spends a lot of time in meetings, you can encourage other lower performing teams to try this approach to success. If you notice a low performing team spends a majority of their time on phone calls, that may be a coaching opportunity to get them in more face-to-face meetings like the high performing teams conduct.
The 'Activity' dashboard can help you measure the following:
- During periods where we're closing less deals, which activities are high? Perhaps these are taking up too much time or not effective.
- During periods where we're converting tons of leads, which activities are high? We should continue this strategy.
This dashboard is available on all subscription plans.
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.