The easiest way to get started is to use a Dashboard template. Once a Dashboard is created, you can further customize it.
To create a Dashboard from a template:
- Navigate to the Reports section in Copper.
- Near the top left side, click on Add a New Dashboard.
- Select Start with a Template.
- A page with a selection of templates will open up. Browse through our templates and select the one you’d like to use.
- Click Add to Dashboard.
The page will reload with your new Dashboard.
You can narrow in on the information you want to see on a Dashboard by applying a filter. Simply click on one of the filtering options near the top of your Dashboard.
This is the most common type of filtering. For advanced filtering options, visit this article.
Editing Your Dashboard
To edit a Dashboard, simply click on the Edit button.
The Edit button opens the Dashboard editor. Here are some things you can do there:
- Rename your Dashboard by clicking on its title and editing it.
- Add descriptions to each section by clicking Add Description here...
- Apply a filter to your Dashboard. For example, you might choose to filter based on the pipeline you want this Dashboard to look at.
- Reorder the Insights by dragging and dropping them.
- Remove an Insight by selecting it and clicking the trash can icon.
- Add an Insight by dragging and dropping it from the Insight list on the left.
Remember to click Save & Publish after making your adjustments!
Starter Template Options
Understand the state of your deal pipeline with a view of your open opportunities. Learn which team players can strive higher.
Visualize how close you are to meeting your goals with a look into won and open opportunities. Identify where opportunities need to close to reach your goals.
Sales Lost & Abandoned
Learn how to win more by visualizing where and why opportunities are lost. Identify what growth opportunities your team can lean into.
Know what opportunities win with a view of won opportunities by owner, pipeline, and source. Continue closing the opportunities you win best.
Discover where your won deals come from with a breakdown of deal sources and conversion rates. Consider investing in areas that lead to wins.