How many emails can I send in a 24 hour period if I'm using Gmail with Copper?
Gmail imposes limits on how many emails you can send. Whether you're pressing 'Send' from Copper or Gmail, these Gmail limits will apply.
In a 24-hour period, you can send:
- 1500 emails if you have a Google for Work account
- 500 emails if you have a free Gmail account
Gmail defines a batch as <200 emails. Your Copper subscription determines how many batches you can send in a 24-hour period:
- Users on the Basic plan can send one batch per day
- Users on the Professional plan can send 10 batches per day
- Users on the Business plan can send an unlimited number of batches per day
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.