Google Data Studio is a tool for creating a custom, interactive dashboard of reports. We built a connector between Copper and Data Studio so our customers can create Data Studio reports and dashboards around Copper data with ease.
Note: Use of the Data Studio connector with the Copper service will transfer your data from the Copper platform to a site hosted by or for Google. Once transferred, your data is subject to the use, privacy, and data protection terms separately agreed by you and Google
Data Studio is a free GCP connected visual analytics tool. Users can connect to one or more data sources, then quickly visualize and build reports. It allows users to flexibly transform the data within the tool. Users can also share, export, or embed reports. Google Data Studio is currently in Beta.
There are many benefits of using Data Studio including:
- Stay inside the Google ecosystem - Using Data Studio for Copper data will result in a very fluid and smooth user experience for our users without having to sign up for a new service.
- Getting the data in is easy - We have built a Copper Community Connector to easily access the data you need.
- Creating reports and charts are really easy - Both Copper and Data Studio uses Google's material design for the best user experience for creating charts and reports, and offers the seamless experience going from one platform to another.
- Templates - We offer templates as a starting point for you to build reports in Google Data Studio. Check out our instructions for Connecting your Copper data to a Google Data Studio template.
- Custom Report Builder - If you want to surpass the data limit of the Google Data Studio Connector, you can pull data into Google Data Studio using our Custom Report Builder (a Google Sheets add-on.)
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.