We want you to succeed with Copper. We offer a variety of live education resources to help with that.
Copper Onboarding for Admins (4 hrs) Self-paced or live virtual training
- Define your Strategy: Get the big picture, navigate Copper, learn the Google Suite integrations, prepare a stakeholder discussion, add your team
- Design your Workflow: Decide how to use leads, people, companies, opportunities, projects and tasks; and define the visibility strategy for accessing these records
- Measure your Success: Customize your data and get to know our in-app reporting
- Promote Adoption: Learn tools for making a workflow more efficient
Copper Onboarding for Users (2 hrs) Live virtual training
- Get the big picture: Define CRM, navigate Copper, learn user roles, see a day in the life of a user
- Practice your workflow: Start working with leads, people, companies, opportunities, projects, and tasks
- Learn visibility rules: Understand why you may be restricted from accessing certain content
- Gain efficiencies: Work with tools for a more efficient workflow
- Measure your success: Explore the reporting options to help you track to your goals
Customer Success Office Hours
Our Success Managers are available every day to answer questions and help you create a workflow that works for you.
Have a request for other live resources?
Email our Manager of Customer Education, Emily Page, at email@example.com