We want you to succeed with Copper. We offer a variety of live education resources to help with that.
Copper Onboarding for Admins (4 hrs) Self-paced or live virtual training
- Define your Strategy: Get the big picture, navigate Copper, learn the Google Suite integrations, prepare a stakeholder discussion, add your team
- Design your Workflow: Decide how to use leads, people, companies, opportunities, projects and tasks; and define the visibility strategy for accessing these records
- Measure your Success: Customize your data and get to know our in-app reporting
- Promote Adoption: Learn tools for making a workflow more efficient
Copper Onboarding for Users (2 hrs) Live virtual training
- Get the big picture: Define CRM, navigate Copper, learn user roles, see a day in the life of a user
- Practice your workflow: Start working with leads, people, companies, opportunities, projects, and tasks
- Learn visibility rules: Understand why you may be restricted from accessing certain content
- Gain efficiencies: Work with tools for a more efficient workflow
- Measure your success: Explore the reporting options to help you track to your goals
Custom Reporting (2.5 hrs) Live virtual training
- Custom Report Builder vs. Google Data Studio: When to use which
- Exporting your Data from Copper
- Creating your API keys for access to Custom Reporting
- Building your own recipes for future custom reports
- Live Custom Reporting Building/Google Data Studio Demos
Import your Data (1 hr - 1 wk pre-work, 1.5 hour course)
- Gather your data
- Clean your data
- Import your data
- Fix your import
Customer Success Office Hours
Q&A with a Customer Success Manager (9am - 9:30am T-F)
Our Success Managers are available every day to answer questions and help you create a workflow that works for you.
Custom Reporting Q&A with a Customer Education Trainer (9am - 9:30am Mondays with option to schedule a 15-min private session)
Our Customer Education Trainer, Brett Ponton, will answer general reporting questions during the initial half hour, then open up time slots for a 1:1 reporting Q&A.
Have a request for other live resources?
Email our Manager of Customer Education, Emily Page, at email@example.com