When you enable Okta SAML single sign-on (SSO) with Copper, a user signs into Okta once and can access multiple systems, including Copper. This prevents your user from having to create separate login information for all they systems they access daily.
When you set up SSO to Copper with Okta SAML, you first create the code through Okta. You then add the code to Copper, so your users just need one set of credentials to access the account.
You must create your SAML code via Okta. Once you've created it, you can add it to Copper by following the steps below:
- Sign in to Copper, and click 'Settings.'
- Navigate to the 'Security' section and select 'Single Sign-On.'
- Click the toggle to enable single sign-on
- In the 'Name' field, enter the name of the company your users will primarily log into.
- In the next three fields, enter what you've created through your identity provider.
- Click 'Save.'
- Now when your users sign into your main database, they'll be logged simultaneously logged into Copper.
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.