Businesses run on many different systems. When you enable SAML single sign-on with Copper, a user signs into your database once and can access multiple systems, including Copper. This prevents your user from having to create separate login information for all they systems they access daily.
You can sign up for our SAML Beta here.
When you set up single sign-on to Copper with SAML, you first create the code through an identity provider like Okta, OneLogin, or Bitim. You then add the code to Copper, so your users just need one set of credentials to access the account.
You must create your SAML code via an identity provider. Once you've created it, you can add it to Copper by following the steps below:
- Sign in to Copper, and click 'Settings.'
- Choose 'Single Sign-On.'
- Click the toggle to enable single sign-on
- In the 'Name' field, enter the name of the company your users will primarily log into.
- In the next three fields, enter what you've created through your identity provider.
- Click 'Save.'
- Now when your users sign into your main database, they'll be logged simultaneously logged into Copper.