Note: This feature is rolling out slowly over the next 3 weeks. If you don't see the feature in your account, please contact your Account Manager (if applicable) or request to have it added in our Community.
A recurring task is an action with a deadline that you perform on an ongoing cadence. Just create one recurring task, tell it how often to reoccur, and set a reminder relative to the task if you want a heads up when it approaches.
With Recurring tasks you can:
- Automatically get reminded of upcoming events, like contract renewals or monthly check-ins
- Regularly schedule account management calls at a cadence your customer prefers
- Increase team productivity by saving them time and ensuring important items don’t slip through the cracks
Create a Recurring Task
- Sign into Copper, and click the 'Tasks' link.
- Click 'Add New.'
- After entering a due date and time for your task, click the 'Set to repeat' link.
- Choose the frequency for your recurring task.
- Click the option to 'Add a reminder,' and choose how far in advance of the tasks' due dates you want to be reminded to complete the task. Note: The 'custom' reminder option doesn't work with recurring tasks.
- Fill in the rest of the fields in your task, and click 'Save.'
- You'll see your recurring task in your list of tasks on the main page.