Reporting on the performance of your workflow is crucial. Reports let admins see what's working and what's not, ultimately improving the efficiency and success of your business. Reports also help users see how they stack up against their team.
We offer a variety of reporting options. If you've checked out our pre-built dashboards and reports, and you can't quite get the info you need, our Custom Report Builder is your next best step.
Our customer report builder is a Google Sheets add-on that lets you get more tailored in what you're capturing. Maybe you want to build a custom dashboard displaying information in a specific format (i.e. 'Leads Created' and 'Opportunities by Source' on page 1, then 'Opportunities by Stage' page 2). Maybe you need to do side by side data comparisons (i.e. compare region A vs. Region B in one view). Maybe you want to roll up all your pipelines, business units or product lines into one report. Or maybe you need to combine your PW data with information from a different data source.
Custom Report Builder (CRB) documentation
Custom Report Builder (CRB) tips and recipes
- Copper Reporting Templates for CRB
- Export Record Activities with the CRB
- Report on Tags with the CRB
- Reporting Recipes: Average inactive time and time to contact
- Reporting Recipes: Time to lead conversion
- Reporting Recipes: Converted lead opportunity pipeline
- Reporting Recipes: Opportunity Velocity
- Conversion rate from stage to stage
If you'd like to create a dashboard with custom visuals that are interactive and allows end users to drill down into the details without having to work in google sheets, check out our Google Data Studio plug-in.