The QuickBooks Online integration will display QuickBooks invoices associated with a lead, person, company, or opportunity in the ‘Related’ section of that record. This feature is currently in beta.
In this module, we'll tackle the following:
The QuickBooks integration displays the Quickbooks invoices associated with a lead, person, company, or opportunity in the ‘Related’ section of that record. This is what it will look like on each record:
For each invoice shown, the following details are displayed:
- Invoice Name/Number
- Due Date
- Total Due
- Balance Due
Clicking on the Invoice Name will pop up a full view of the selected invoice.
The number of invoices displayed will correspond with the number you choose when setting up the integration. Below the initial number of invoices displayed, you can click to expand the list.
Invoices are displayed in order of created date.
Invoices show up on each record based on a unique identifier for that record type. For lead and person records, we pull in tickets associated with the email address on the record. For company records, we pull in tickets associated with the email domain of the company. For opportunity records, we use the email domain of the company associated to the opportunity (if it exists). If not, we'll use the email domain of the company of the primary contact on the opportunity (if it exists). If we still don't have that information, we use the email address of the primary contact on the opportunity.
Follow the steps below to set it up:
- Sign into your Copper account, and click ‘Settings.’
- Choose the ‘Integrations’ link.
- Locate the QuickBooks integration, and click ‘Connect.
- Follow the prompt to login to your QuickBooks account using your User ID and password or sign in using Google:
- Click Connect to authorize QuickBooks to securely share your data with Copper:
- On the landing page for the QuickBooks integration, check a box next to each record type you’d like to display tickets on:
- Select the number of tickets displayed at a given time (you can always expand this list in the record):
- If you want to restrict who can see the ticket display via the Quickbooks integration, you can do so in Teams and Visibility Permissions.