The Hubspot integration will display the Hubspot contact lists that your Copper contacts belong to. It will also display any recent emails that the contact has received from HubSpot campaigns they are a part of. This feature is currently in beta.
In this module, we'll tackle the following:
The HubSpot integration displays two important pieces of information. It will show any HubSpot contact lists that your contacts have been added to. It will also show any recent emails that the contact has received from HubSpot campaigns that they are a part of.
The HubSpot integration will display emails and contact lists associated with a Lead, Person, Company, or Opportunity in the ‘Related’ section of that record. This is what it will look like on each record:
For each campaign email shown, the following details are displayed:
- Subject Line
- Delivery Status
- Time Sent
- Date Sent
For more information on all possible Delivery Statuses and their descriptions, visit HubSpot's Delivery Status Overview page.
Clicking on a campaign email will open the performance report for that email in HubSpot. The performance report offers valuable insights such as open rates, click through rates, and engagement metrics. This is what you'll see on HubSpot:
For each contact list shown, the following details are displayed:
- Contact List Name
- Number of List Subscribers
Clicking on a contact list will open the details page for that list in HubSpot. The details page allows you to create a report, view list performance, and export data from the list. This is what you'll see on HubSpot:
The number of displayed campaign emails and contact lists will correspond with the number you choose when setting up the integration. Below the initial number of campaign emails and lists displayed, you can click to expand the list.
Items are displayed in order of created date.
Contact lists and emails show up on each record based on a unique identifier for that record type. For Lead and Person records, we pull in items associated with the email address on the record. For Company records, we pull in items associated with the email addresses of all people related to that company. For Opportunity records, we pull in items associated with the email addresses of all people related to the opportunity and for all people related to the opportunity’s related companies.
Follow the steps below to set it up:
- Sign into your Copper account, and click ‘Settings.’
- Choose the ‘Integrations’ link.
- Locate the HubSpot integration, and click ‘Connect’.
- Follow the prompt to login to your HubSpot account using your email address and password or sign in using Google:
- You’ll then be prompted to choose an account. Once you’ve made your selection, you’ll be redirected back to Copper where you’ll set some preferences for the integration:
- Select which records you’d like to display HubSpot information on.
- Then, select the number of emails and lists displayed at a given time (you can always expand this list in the record):
If you want to restrict who can see the email and contact list display via the HubSpot integration, you can do so in Teams and Visibility Permissions.