No matter how easy Copper is to use, integrating a new CRM into your team's daily functions can be a challenge, and getting buy-in from your team is the most important part of a successful implementation.
It's important that your team has a basic understanding of what Copper is, why they're using it, and how Copper will be enabling their workflows.
That's why we've created a downloadable deck and customizable worksheet to help you orient your team with Copper and manage the change to a new system.
How to Use
- If you're the champion of your team's Copper implementation, download the customizable Change Management Deck and Worksheet at the bottom of this page
- Starting on slide 1 of the Deck, complete any ADMIN call outs
- Add corresponding customizations to the ADMIN portions of the Worksheet
- Once complete, present your Deck while distributing the Worksheet for your team to follow along
Summary of Change Management Topics
These will guide you through defining the following:
- A summary of what Copper is, why you're using it, and how Copper will be enabling your workflows
- A personal pledge from your team as to how they hope to leverage Copper tools
- Copper record definitions - What a Lead, Company, Person, Opportunity, and Project mean to your organization
- Migration sources - The origins of any imported data
- An overview of bringing a prospect through the Copper funnel
- Usability tips and tricks
- A sample exercise