- Pinning notes - you can now pin notes and other activities in the activity feed to the top of a record profile for quick access to important information.
- Customize opportunity cards— you can now edit the fields that appear on the Opportunity Cards in your pipeline to see more relevant information. We’ll soon be releasing the ability to add custom fields to this soon.
- You can now rearrange the order and rename previously locked default fields for Contact Type
- We’ve fixed the export format of dates to respect your account settings. Want your dates to be expressed as MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY? We now allow you to export data with your choice of date formatting.
- Users can now remove DocuSign Envelopes from Copper
- We’ve updated the Settings page to show collapsible menus & updated ordering to make it easier to navigate
- Newly updated API documentation that's easier to navigate and with some sample use cases is now available.
- Primary Contact’s Name does not display until clicking on the card on Pipeline View if the Opportunity is associated to a Primary Contact without a company.