I setup the connector using the API key I generated and using the account that I use with copper. I chose "opportunities" as my record type. I made a new report and just tried to draw a table.
I used the following configuration:
- data source = copper
- date range dimension = close date
- dimension = owner
- metric = order id (count distinct)
- default date range = custom "this month"
- table filter = status won opportunities
It only seems to give an error. I tried refresh just to be sure. I tried reconnecting the data source. I tried adding the data source as the data source for the page itself also.
The error message is:
There was an error requesting data from the community connector. Please report the issue to the provider of this community connector if this issue persists.
I have gotten a few different Error ID's. 9a894021, 31916563, and some others but the "details" seems to be the same.