I'm a real estate broker specializing in Vacation Condominium Towers in a few different cities. I'm currently a trial user, but like what I see so far. If I can get squared away on this topic, I will probably convert to a subscriber.
I have many customers who have already contacted me that are in these categories:
To Understand my situation, it may help to further explain that the Buyers/Sellers etc may be interested in multiple, different Condo Towers. For example: A BUYER may be interested in buying a 2 bedroom in Tower A, and/or a 3 Bedroom in Tower B. A SELLER may own a 2 bedroom in Tower A and a 1 Bedroom in Tower B.
- Buyers may be interested in selling (what they already may own), buying more, or renting out the unit(s) they own.
- Sellers may have been interested in selling in the past, but have not yet sold. They may be interested in renting out their unit. They may need to sell now.
- Renters may rent, or Buy.
- Landlords will rent their units, Buy more units from me, or Sell any/all of their units.
- How should I think of a Condo Tower within Copper? Is it a project, like I saw in one help topic? A company? Or a custom field within a Lead or Person record?
- When I have a buyer for Tower A, how can I pull up existing owners/sellers of Tower A so I can contact them easily?
- I have a lot more questions but let's start here and see if this helps get me sorted out.
Thank you in advance.