Your interaction stats across the top of any lead, person, company or opportunity record let you track the frequency of engagement with this record.
Understand interaction stats
It may be a challenge to identify if a hot lead is going cold, or if an opportunity is going stale. With interaction stats, Copper shows you the number of inactive days, number of interactions, and the date of last contact.
On lead, person and company records, we'll show you the total number of interactions with the record, the date of the last interaction and the number of inactive days since your last interaction:
On an opportunity record, the interaction stats tell a slightly different story. Here on the right (after you click the opportunity from the pipeline), you'll see the number of interactions you've had with the opportunity, the number of inactive days since the last interaction and the number of days the opportunity has sat in that particular pipeline stage:
Review your interaction stats
You can sort leads, people, companies, or opportunities by interaction fields. For example, let's say you want to sort people by their number of inactive days. Just follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Copper account, and click 'People' from the lefthand menu.
- Click the 'Settings' gear icon in the top right corner, and choose 'Customize Columns' from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window of checkboxes that appears, you can customize the visibility of each column header. Check the checkbox next to 'Inactive Days'.
- You can select, drag, and drop the columns into your desired order as they'll appear in the record display.
- Click 'Save.'
- Back on the records main page, click on the column header of the field you wish to sort by. In this case, click 'Last Contacted' to sort by this.
Still have questions?
Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.