Scheduled emails automatically send a PDF version of a Dashboard on a daily, weekly, monthly, or custom interval. You can send scheduled emails to both Copper users and non-users.
Email recipients will receive a PDF version of the Dashboard and a CSV/XLSX copy of additional Insights you attach. They will not have direct access to the Dashboard to view individual Insights, adjust filters, or export unless they are an admin in Copper.
To set up a scheduled email:
- Open the Dashboard you wish to send.
- Click the three dots [...] in the upper right corner and select Schedule emailing.
- Enter your recipients in the “To:” field. These can include recipients who are not a user in your Copper system.
- Edit the subject line, message, and sending schedule as needed.
- By default, a PDF copy of the Dashboard will be attached to the emails. Use the "Select Attachments" option to add an individual Insight (CSV/XLSX format).
- Click Schedule.
Note: You'll be included in the recipients when you initially schedule the email. You can return to the same place to remove recipients (including yourself), add recipients, or edit the email contents or attachment.
When someone receives a scheduled email export, they will also have the option to unsubscribe.