Copper Chrome Extension for Gmail is a browser level extension, it will populate each time you sign into Gmail in that browser. However, you may not want your CRM taking up valuable space in your personal inboxes.
To disable the Copper extension for specific inboxes:
- In your Chrome browser, click the puzzle piece icon in the top right corner. This will open up a list of your active extensions.
- Click on the three dots beside the Copper Chrome extension. Then select "Manage Extension"
- This will bring you to a page with several settings. Scroll down to the setting called "Extension options" and click on it.
- You'll see a popup with an area called "Hide the extension in these accounts" - enter the email address and click the "Hide Extension" button.
- You can return to the same area to un-hide the Chrome extension from an account.