Last Updated: 12/13/2019
We support iOS 12 and above.
Copper no longer supports iOS 11 or earlier mobile operating systems. This will only affect smartphones or tablets running iOS 11 or earlier operating systems. If you currently use iOS 11 or an earlier version, the Copper app will still run, however you will not get any new app updates.
We are taking this step because it will allow us to ship new updates to customers faster as well as allow us to provide updates that take full advantage of the iOS platform and what it has to offer.
You can easily upgrade your mobile device's operating system to ensure the Copper app continues to run smoothly.
To update your mobile operating system:
If a message says that an update is available, tap Install Now. You can also follow these steps:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because the software needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS or iPadOS will reinstall apps that it removed.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
Alternative methods for update and more details on updating your device can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204
If you're not sure what operating system your mobile device is running, you can find out following these steps:
Alternative methods for identifying your operating system and more details can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201685
Our goal is to continually improve our offerings so our customers get more value from our product.
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.