Our native integration with Yet Another Mail Merge(YAMM) allows you to send emails, newsletters or forms to your contacts. You can do this by composing an email in your gmail account under drafts or by simply using templates.
Understand the YAMM integration
If you’re wanting to send out an email to a specific group of contacts (for example new customers or leads), Yet Another Mail Merge allows you to do this with a simple step by step process.
Define your workflow
The bulk send feature in Copper is easy to use if you sync with Gmail. There are limitations to bulk send depending on your Copper subscription plan.
- Users on the Basic plan can send one batch per day
- Users on the Professional plan can send 10 batches per day
- Users on the Business plan can send an unlimited number of batches per day
If you are running up against these limits, you can get around them by using YAMM instead. YAMM will still be subject to Gmail's daily bulk send limits but not the Copper subscription plan limits.
Set up the YAMM integration
- Open a Google Sheet.
- Click the 'Add-ons' drop-down menu, and choose 'Get add-ons.'
- Search for 'Yet Another Mail Merge.'
- In the results, click the blue 'Free' button to the right of 'Yet Another Mail Merge.'
- Confirm the Gmail account you'd like to use to access this add-on.
- Review what the add-on will request of Gmail and click the blue 'Allow' button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- When the page refreshes, you'll see the option to 'Import Google Contacts' or 'Add Emails Myself.'
- If you don't want to manually enter your contacts in the spreadsheet, click the option to 'Import Google Contacts.' You'll be asked to choose a list of contacts you've previously created in Google Contacts. If you're using the Google Contacts Integration, you'll see your 'Copper' folder as an option.
- Once you've made a selection, it will populate those contacts in your Google Sheet. You'll also see a pop-up window in the center of the sheet giving you a blue 'Start Mail Merge' button.
- On the next pop-up window, enter the name of the sender of this bulk email campaign, choose a YAMM email template (you may need to create your own first), and either send a test email to yourself or click the blue button to send the bulk set.
Questions, Comments, and Feedback