PersistIQ is an email automation tool that is integrated with Copper. Automate personalized emails and follow-up campaigns directly from Copper to inbound and outbound contacts. PersistIQ has a free tier and their CEO does product demos five times a week.
Our native integration allows you to easily add Copper leads or contacts directly to PersistIQ campaigns and keep your records up to date automatically. This integration saves you time and helps make you more effective at driving opportunities forward and is pretty easy to set up.
In this article, we’ll cover:
- Understanding the PersistIQ Integration
- Integration Functionalities
- Set up the PersistIQ Integration
Understanding the PersistIQ integration
The PersistIQ integration allows us to view a few pieces of important information:
1. The campaign or list of campaigns where a lead/person has been added to and its current campaign state - whether it’s Active or Finished. You can see this under the ‘Related’ Section on a record.
2. View emails sent, tasks/call tasks completed, and the notes saved on these tasks. These can be viewed in your Activity summary (Dashboard > Activity) or in the activity feed of each record.
The PersistIQ Integration allows you to push individual records(Lead/Person) or multiple records directly to PersistIQ without leaving the Copper dashboard. You can push an individual record to a PersistIQ campaign.
Or push multiple records, up to 200 records at a time(Leads/People) to a PersistIQ campaign.
After pushing the leads and adding them to your PersistIQ campaign, you can then check the campaign and ‘Review’ the emails then hit send!
The integration also allows you to sync the data between Copper and PersistIQ. The sync can be set up as a two-way sync or a one-way sync (Push to Copper or Pull from Copper). No need to use third-party integrations!
The integration can sync the following:
- Lead Fields and Statuses
- People Fields and Statuses
- Company Fields
- PersistIQ and Copper Users (sync record ownership)
Here’s an example:
Set up the PersistIQ Integration
Let's set up the PersistIQ-Copper integration. First, let's set up the connector from inside the Copper web app by going to Settings > Integrations > PersistIQ > Connect. This allows you to push records to PersistIQ.
Next, log into PersistIQ and go to Integrations > Settings > Copper.
Then configure users, fields, and status mapping.
A Few Notes:
- When PersistIQ data changes, Copper will be updated in a few seconds.
- When Copper data changes, PersistIQ will be updated in about 10 minutes.
- Turning on the Sync does not automatically add records from Copper to PersistIQ or vice versa. Please configure lead/prospect creation in this section (refer to image) in PersistIQ. The settings will apply to future uploads or additions.
- We can ‘Reload Copper configurations’ to make sure any changes in the settings will take effect asap.