Customers using Gmail with Copper can send emails in bulk to more than one Copper contact. This works with email templates and merge fields so you can deliver a personal touch.
Watch this quick overview video on Email Templates and Bulk Emails:
In this module, we'll tackle the following
If you're using the Gmail sync, you can send emails from within Copper to more than one contact at a time. You just need to ensure the 'Send and Reply from Copper' setting is activated. You can bulk email leads, people, or the contact associated with a company or opportunity. When using bulk email, you can leverage email templates functionality to compose your emails and send.
Because the bulk send feature works with the Gmail sync, you'll want to be mindful of Gmail's daily bulk send limits.
To activate the bulk send feature and send your first bulk email set, follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Copper account, and click 'Settings' from the lefthand menu.
- Choose 'Email Settings' from the 'Preferences' section.
- In the first white box in the page, under 'Email Preferences,' make sure 'Send and reply from Copper' is selected.
- Select the record type (leads, people, companies or opportunities) you'd like to email from the lefthand menu.
- Check the box to the left of the specific records you wish to email. Or you can check the box at the top of the list to select all:
- Click on the 'Compose Bulk Email' icon across the top of the list, and compose your email. You can include templates and merge fields.
- Review all the emails that will be bulk sent by clicking on the arrows in the top right corner of the compose box.
- Press 'Send.'
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.