Copper allows Admins to export filtered lists for Leads, People, Companies, Opportunities, and Projects. Admins may choose to let users do the same.
Note: Our file size limit per data export is 100G.
Allow users to export
Admins can allow users to export data to a CSV file by following the instructions below:
- Sign into your Copper account and select 'Settings' from the left-hand menu.
- Under 'Manage Users' choose 'Company Users.'
- What happens next depends on the reason you've come to this page:
- If you're adding a new user: Click the blue 'Invite New Users' button, and ensure the 'Data Export' box is checked. Click the button to 'Save' and create your new user once you've filled out any additional fields you want.
- If you're editing an existing user: Click the pencil icon to the right of the user's name, and ensure the 'Data Export' box is checked. If you do make a change to their profile, click 'Save.'
Export a filtered list
Exporting lists requires a special permission that is enabled by your administrator. If you are unable to export, contact your admin to confirm your permissions.
- In leads, people, companies, opportunities, or projects, navigate to the list view of the data.
- Select the record(s) you wish to export by checking the box in the upper left of the list to select all the records in the view.
**Tip: You can use Custom Filters to help you slice and dice your data into more meaningful lists.
- Click on the Export List in the three-dot menu.
- Confirm if you would like to export only the selected records, all the records, or all the records that match this filter.
- Click Export
- A confirmation message will display in the bottom right corner of the screen
- You will receive an email with an Excel file of the exported data
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.