Please note: This article explains how to create a Copper password separate from your Google password. This does not change your Gmail password. To use this password, you will need to sign in to Copper with your email address and password going forward. We strongly suggest using "Sign in with Google" instead of separate passwords, but you can read on to learn how to set up a separate password for Copper.
Follow these steps to change your Copper password:
- Log out of Copper. In the web app, you can do this by clicking the [...] in the left side navigation bar. You may need to expand the navigation bar to see it.
- Open the login screen for the Copper web app. Below the "Sign in with Google" option, enter the email address for the password you need to change.
On the following screen, select "Forgot Password."
Enter the email address once more and click "Send Reset Instructions".
- Once you've received the reset email from Copper, follow the link to reset your password.
- Enter your new password and confirm it. When you're finished, click "Set Password".
- Log into Copper with your new password.