Embedded Integrations lets you easily display an integration you've built in the ProsperWorks web app. Working with our SDK, you can create and embed your own app in ProsperWorks in just a few clicks. To join the beta, click here.
In this module, we'll tackle the following:
Many businesses run on or with multiple software tools. Our embedded integrations platform lets you add another tool's data or functionality to ProsperWorks. This could be an integration with your marketing automation, customer service tool, home grown software, or custom software.
You will need to build the integration yourself using our SDK and an app-hosting platform like AWS, GCP, etc. Our embedded integrations functionality lets you connect your pre-built integration to the ProsperWorks web app. You can display your integration in one of three places: The activity panel of a record, the action bar for your whole account, or a record's sidebar.
There are a few things to consider when setting out to use this feature:
- You must be on the Business Subscription.
- You must have the developer resources to build the app yourself.
- The app must relate to a ProsperWorks record (i.e. leads, people, companies, opportunities, projects or tasks).
- Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and click 'Settings' from the left-hand menu.
- Select 'Integrations.'
- Click the 'Embedded Integrations' in-page tab.
- Click the blue 'Add Integration' button on the next page.
- Fill out the pop-up window that appears. We'll break down each section below:
- Name: What is the name of your integration? This will display in the ProsperWorks web app wherever your integration appears.
- URL: Add the URL to your integration.
- Add to: Check a box for each record type this integration should relate to.
- Locations: Choose where this integration will display in the web app. You have three options: The activity panel of a record, the action bar for your whole account, or a record's sidebar.
- Config Section: Optionally pass different configurations to your app. You can see examples here.
- Click 'Save.'
- Now navigate back to the area of ProsperWorks where you embedded the app to see it displayed.