With the App Connector, you can sync Wix form fills to People & Leads in Copper, record the form submissions and track web visits.
How to record Wix Form submissions via App Connector
- In the Copper web app, go to Marketing Tools > App connector and select Wix Forms
- Click Authenticate > Click on Add to Site on the new screen.
- Once authenticated you may need to choose Wix Forms again and then click on Create connection.
- Submit a complete form on your website of the form you'd like to track, then click on the "Refresh fields" button and choose the form from the dropdown menu.
- Select which fields or custom fields you’d like to sync with field mapping. If the field does not yet exist you need to create this first.
- Finally, define how you’d like form submissions to be recorded.
- Click on Activate to put the connection live. Fill in another test submission to see the information appear. The form submission is recorded within 30 seconds.
Tips, observations, and useful definitions
💡 App Connector creates a "Form Fill" activity in Copper automatically. Once a form is filled, a "Form Fill" activity is recorded for the contact in Copper including the submission details
💡 App Connector creates a new Person or Lead, if the contact does not yet exist in the CRM already. By default, a new Lead is created but. if the Leads function is disabled, a new person is created instead. Data from all the fields will be synced over according to your field mapping.
💡 Existing fields are not updated. If the person or lead already exists, the fields will not be updated. The full form submission is available in the created activity.
💡 Edit settings any time. You can change these settings at any time by clicking on the Edit button on the Connection under App Connector.